Based on the course readings and your research, write an essay that addresses the following key elements:
· Project scope
· In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project Scope Statement.
· Explain the use of a common technique to develop a project scope.
· Describe the practice for achieving project scope consensus.
· Project work breakdown structure (WBS)
· In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project work breakdown structure (WBS).
· Based on the project elements presented in Problem 11-2 (Kerzner, 2017, p. 404), use a software application of your choosing to create a WBS (down through level 3). Include your WBS as an appendix to your essay.
· Describe how your WBS can be used to plan this project scenario.
Properly organize your writing by including the following:
· Cover page
· Body of your work in response to the assignment’s key elements, with headings and subheadings
· List of references
· Appendix (WBS).
The introduction through conclusion sections of your essay should be approximately 4-5 pages in length. Support your assignment with a minimum of three scholarly references.