Job Analysis and Job Description
Go to the CBS
website and search for a full episode of the show. Imagine you are the CEO of the company in the selected episode.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
· Provide a detailed comparison of two job positions from the episode.
· Perform a job analysis of each position.
· Provide a clear, detailed description of your method of collecting the information for the job analysis.
· Examples include one-on-one, interview, or survey.
· Create a detailed job description from the two positions you analyzed.
· Provide clear, conclusive rationale for why the job analyses and job descriptions comply with state and federal regulations.
· Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
· Cite each source on your source list at least once within your assignment.
· For help with research, writing, and citation, access the
· Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Create a job description in compliance with state and federal regulations.